I’ve Got Sticker Glue And I Cannot Lie My life is a mess! 99% of the time my house looks like a tornado just went through it. The other 1% of the time I’m sleeping…. Read More
Cassandra is a wife and mother of two beautiful girls. She is passionate about her full-time job as a teacher that teaches reading skills to students with special needs. When she isn’t working, Cassandra enjoys finding new places to explore with her beautiful girls and loving husband, blogging at Parent Without A Manual and photography.