This post contains affiliate links for Michigan Saving & More and if clicked and a purchase made she may receive a small commission to help support this blog. Parent Without A Manual is SO excited to share this fantastic Halloween Giveaway to our readers!! Welcome to the Happy Halloween Giveaway! Nothing scary about this giveaway! 4 Winners will […]
How Chiropractic Care Helped My Pregnancy I was never one for alternative medicine until I found myself pregnant with my 2nd child less than a year after giving birth to my first! Having 2 children so close together can take a serious toll on the body. The combination of pregnancy, caring for a toddler, and […]
Some days I can’t do it all. Seriously some days I.JUST.CAN’T! It is just so hard and exhausting to juggle all the hats that come with being a mom. I’m a teacher (literally and figuratively), I am a nurse. I’m a counselor. I’m a chauffeur. I’m a maid. I’m practically a thousand different […]
I’ve Got Sticker Glue And I Cannot Lie My life is a mess! 99% of the time my house looks like a tornado just went through it. The other 1% of the time I’m sleeping. Sadly the mess isn’t just at home. It’s at school too. I’m just a teacher trying to get it together! […]
Did you know that right now you can get 5 for 1 BOXTOPS for education only at Walmart! Looked for the specially marked General Mills packages and help your school today!!